These 3 apps took away our social life. Probably why we are all still single.
1. Teach your English-Speaking 6 to 8 yr old Filipino Children Their Mother Tongue
Salinlahi Four features Natural Language Generation, Adding new lessons dynamically easily (includes adding a story before the game starts, game tutorial, lesson items, and the game mechanics), and other features that are normal for applications but we are nevertheless proud of: Account Management, Responsive Design (9-patch and proper layouts), Animations, and Button States. Woo!
- Developers: Aldrin Agbanlog, Joseph Edgar Andres, Raiza de Leon, Joyce Guiao
- Designer: Raiza de Leon, Joyce Guiao
2. Encourage your 6 to 8 yr old English-Learning Children to Bring Their Own Stories to Life
Funimals features Natural Language Generation, and Text-To-Speech.
- Developers: Mark Anthony Castilo, Matthew Go, Oliver Brian Syson
- Designer: Joyce Guiao (Animals not included)
- Awards: Imagine Cup World Semifinalist – Innovation 2013
3. Learn to Cook Healthy Filipino Recipes
App was originally targeted for Diabetics, but every Filipino has the right to be healthy, too!
Less Sugar is powered by Parse (which will stop working in 2017), and has its own local website to be able to add new recipes provided by the DOST.
- Developers: Mark Anthony Castilo, Oliver Brian Syson
- Designer: Joyce Guiao
- Awards: 1st Place in DOST-FNRI Less Sugar App Contest 2014