Young professionals learn how to automate management tasks in this generous Code Camp Series held by DevCon in partnership with Deltek at their cozy office in the Enterprise Center, after office hours at 6pm, last March 9, 2016. Continue reading “Deltek Code Camp Series: Fabric for Professionals”
I’ve recently set up a Behance account, which is really neater than this messy blog, even if it contains a lot more images ehehe. Check it out here https://www.behance.net/2sleepy2online.
These 3 apps took away our social life. Probably why we are all still single.
1. Teach your English-Speaking 6 to 8 yr old Filipino Children Their Mother Tongue
Salinlahi Four features Natural Language Generation, Adding new lessons dynamically easily (includes adding a story before the game starts, game tutorial, lesson items, and the game mechanics), and other features that are normal for applications but we are nevertheless proud of: Account Management, Responsive Design (9-patch and proper layouts), Animations, and Button States. Woo!
- Developers: Aldrin Agbanlog, Joseph Edgar Andres, Raiza de Leon, Joyce Guiao
- Designer: Raiza de Leon, Joyce Guiao
2. Encourage your 6 to 8 yr old English-Learning Children to Bring Their Own Stories to Life
Funimals features Natural Language Generation, and Text-To-Speech.
- Developers: Mark Anthony Castilo, Matthew Go, Oliver Brian Syson
- Designer: Joyce Guiao (Animals not included)
- Awards: Imagine Cup World Semifinalist – Innovation 2013
3. Learn to Cook Healthy Filipino Recipes
App was originally targeted for Diabetics, but every Filipino has the right to be healthy, too!
Less Sugar is powered by Parse (which will stop working in 2017), and has its own local website to be able to add new recipes provided by the DOST.
- Developers: Mark Anthony Castilo, Oliver Brian Syson
- Designer: Joyce Guiao
- Awards: 1st Place in DOST-FNRI Less Sugar App Contest 2014
I am aware that most of these are really horrible, and that I am virtually tightening a noose around my neck. But this is also an assurance that I have looked back on my sins of bad design and I am sorry for it, and that it
probably shouldn’t happen again 🙂 hopefully
For smart people and late bloomers. Download here.
- Developers:Matthew Go, Oliver Brian Syson
- Designer: Joyce Guiao
If you had a proper childhood, you’ll know this game by heart, based on the Filipino Kid Game called “Charge” or “Dragonball”. Download here.
- Developers: Alron Lam, Darren Sapalo
- Designers: Joyce Guiao, Lordd Michael Lazaro
- Sound and Music: Joyce Guiao
- Awards: Top 3 in DLSU Windows Phone 8 Hackercup Challenge 2013
- Developers: Joyce Guiao
- Designers: Raiza de Leon, Joyce Guiao
Local Multiplayer Game (4 to 6 players) for the whole family. Download here.
So I’ve wasted Internet storage yet again upon setting up another portfolio blog. All the other blogs were written in different phases of my life (5 short years of freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, senior+1). So my designs and applications have been scattered throughout different blogs I keep starting (because it’s SO MUCH more fun hitting the “Start your new blog” button instead of the “Write a new post” button, oh the joy).
This would probably end up the same way with my other neglected tech and design blogs again. But, in an attempt to keeping it alive, I’ll only be posting screenshots and images here, which should be more effortless, and also so I could shut my mouth. Because after all, a picture is worth a thousand words – goodbye SEO.